Verbatim Hearing Reporter (VHR) – Nationwide openings
Position: Verbatim Hearing Reporter (VHR)
Location: Nationwide openings
Pay: $20-$25 per hearing
Status: Open | Hiring
- Phoenix North
- Moreno Valley
- Palm Springs
- San Bernardino
- San Jose
- San Luis Obispo
- Santa Barbara
- Fort Collins
- Kalawao County
- Hawaiian Islands (various remote offices)
- Twin Falls
- Oak Brook
- Battle Creek
- Oak Park
- Minnesota Dept. of Corrections
- Great Falls
- Oklahoma City
- Hato Tejas
- Virgin Islands
- Rapid City
- Wichita Falls
- Salt Lake City
- Rock Springs
ACE Reporting-US is nationwide court reporting firm that holds multiple Government contracts. (acereporting-us.com) ACE is currently hiring for the position “verbatim hearing reporter”, an official federal contracting position.
- No previous experience in this field is required to apply for this job.
- Must be able to pass a background check in order to be considered.
- Some college is preferred, but not mandatory, in any field. Flexible hours offered.
- Average pay is $20-$25 per hearing. Hearings last no longer than one hour.
- On-site individual training will be provided.
Core Competencies Required
- Sufficient keyboarding skills.
- Must have a working knowledge of and possess, a smart phone or tablet.
- Personable skills and professionalism in regards to attire and conduct.
Being well-organized, able to get along with judges, attorneys and office staff is required. Professional dress, computer savvy and attention to detail are paramount. Self-motivated, respectful, and willing to work in a respected government contracting position. See job description and sites below.